- Do a cartwheel.
- Sing into your hairbrush.
- Walk barefoot in wet grass.
- Play a song you like really loud, over and over.
- Dot all your “i”’s with smiley faces.
- Read the funnies. Throw the rest of the paper away.
- Dunk your cookies.
- Play a game where you make up the rules as you go along.
- Step carefully over sidewalk cracks.
- Change into some play clothes.
- Try to get someone to trade you a better sandwich.
- Eat ice cream for breakfast.
- Kiss a frog, just in case.
- Blow the wrapper off a straw.
- Have someone read you a story.
- Find some pretty stones and save them.
- Wear your favorite shirt with you favorite pants even if they don’t match.
- Take a running jump over a big puddle.
- Get someone to buy you something you really don’t need.
- Hide your vegetables under your napkin.
- Stay up past your bedtime.
- Eat dessert first.
- Fuss a little, then take a nap.
- Wear red gym shoes.
- Put way too much sugar on your cereal.
- Make cool screeching noises every time you turn a corner.
- Giggle a lot for no reason.
- Give yourself a gold star for everything you do today.
Be a kid again...
When I got my first real job at the age of 16, working the drive-thru at our local Burger King making $5.25 an hour, I knew that there were certain…
I was going through my picture files last night and I realized that I had all these pictures of Caleb that I never uploaded. For shame! So be…
Click HERE to read part 1 Click HERE to read part 2 Click HERE to read part 3 Those first moments that you’re holding your newborn child is…