For "Megan" it had two radically different types of definition. One applied to the attitude towards food, the other, towards the actual "person."
1. More extreme version of meatatarian (alternate spelling: meagan).
A vegetarian doesn't eat meat; a vegan eats only fruits and vegetables.
On the opposite side of the spectrum, a meatarian wants meat in every meal; a meagan not only wants meat in every meal, but avoids the veggies altogether.
(so not true... love my meat AND my veggies... mmm.. salad!)
Then you have this lovely gem:
2. A girl that is very stubborn but at the same time can be the greatest friend on the planet. She loves pizza and is absolutely gorgeous. She is loved by everybody and is hilarious!
(okay, I'll go with that... I do like my pizza)
3. Actually considers it to be morally and ethically wrong to kill a plant or anything else that sprouted out of the earth. They will often refer to vegans as "seed slayers" and "Carrot killers"
(extreme version of number 1?.. eh.. no)
5. The most incredible friend anyone could ever have. She is incredibly beautiful both inside and out, even if she can't see it. She is absolutely hilarious, and extremely intelligent. She will be there for you no matter what, and gives you more than you deserve. She makes you realize all the good in life. She is your Sunshine.
(okay, really, I'm blushing here)
And then my favorite:
7. A very funny, outgoing, smart, klutzy, crazy, and at moments a "blond" per say. She loves everything about life and lives it to the fullest, a megan also loves to argue and knows how to get her way.
(so true! even down the the arguing part.. hey, I'm woman enough to admit it!.. but the blonde klutz! ha!)
Hope you enjoyed the laugh.. now I'm off to eat me some beef!